World Of Warcraft Best Selling Products

joi, 7 octombrie 2010
0 comments

An AOC leveling guide was my friend when I began my adventure in the barbarians world of Hyboria with my Assassin. As a PvP player I never enjoyed too much raising a character and always looked for shortcuts to the level cap. Before I started to use this guide, AoE grinding seemed to me like the fastest way to level up a toon in AoC. Of course, that might work for a Priest of Mitra or Tempest of Set, but for an Assassin is pretty hard to kill more than 1-2 targets at the time.

This AoC leveling guide not only that showed me how to hasten my progress, it assembled for me an optimized quest path designed to help any player, noob or pro, to get a maximum amount of experience with a minimum of time played. Following the quest routes in this guide, I also cam across a few great grinding spots in Age of Conan. Therefore, I'm going to point out here 2 of the best grinding spots in the game, for those that can grind their way to the top, and also a few tips for to increase leveling speed.



AoC Leveling Guide - How To Enhance Your Leveling Speed

- Quests are the best way to gain XP in AoC. In fact, the Age of Conan Leveling Guide I've been using focuses on questing, therefore try to do all the quests you can get. However, don't travel long distances just for one quest. That usually is a waste of time;

- Always have foods and drinks with you, when leveling. This way you will be able to improve our stats, kill mobs faster, and complete quests faster;

- Keep your equipment upgraded. You want weapons close to your level, especially if you play a melee class. However, try not to go to the Auction House too often because this is usually time consuming and will cut off from your leveling time.

AoC Leveling Guide - A Few AoC Locations For AoE Grinding

1. My favourite grinding spot in Age of Conan is the Cannibal Cave, in Eiglophian Mountains. It's situated a little bit to the East from Mountain Hunting Lodge, about in the middle of the zone. The mobs in this cave are levels 53-57, most of them are melee, very easy to kill, without too many special abilities.

2. Atzel Outpost. This camp of barbarians is placed in the northwestern corner of Atzel Approach. The mobs are mixed, ranged and melee, so you must pull carefully. They are all level 60

View the Original article

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Horde Levelling Guide

Persoane interesate